Saturday, August 6, 2011

First Day of School Activities Linky Party

So I finally created my very own printable for my class.  Actually I created 2.  We are using the 3B's (Be safe, be responsible, be ready to learn) along with PBIS at our school this year.  So in the spirit of the 3B's I created Bee Real and Bee Mine.

Students will recieve the Bee Real sheet at our back to school night and return it on the first day of school.  I have always done something like this and it helps me to get to know the students quick.  I also intend to use it for some planning of units based on their interests.

The Bee Mine will be used the first day as an ice breaker so the studnets can get to know each other.  To set the example I will also participate with them. 

Anyways... in the excitment of creating my own printables with clip art for the first time I would like to have a First Day of School Linky Party.  I would love to hear and see some of what you all are doing!

Here are the two I created.  I used DJ Inkers so click the link below to get your copy.  (I was told I could share them for free from another blogger.. if I am mistaken please let me know... ).  This is also my first time using Scribd since Google Docs would work for me.  Link Up and Enjoy!

Bee Real Survey

Bee Mine Get to Know You Game




Separator

No comments:

Post a Comment