Thursday, July 14, 2011

Storing all those files!

I was checking out a linky party on Kinder Kraziness  so here goes my first linky party.  I am so excited to have ideas to share with everyone out there since I have gotten so much from all you other bloggers out there!

It is all about how we save all those files we find online or create.  Many people use an flash drive or external hard drive.  I got tired of having to remember to bring it with me, so while blog hopping one day I found this great resource.  It is called Dropbox.  You can use their free storage program or pay to have more storage.  I haven't had to pay yet and still have room to grow!  The best part is you can use any computer and access your files as well as share them with other users.

By inviting others you can even get more free storage.  If you want to help me out and get more storage leave your email in the comments or just head over to drop box and create an account of your own!


Dropbox - Secure backup, sync and sharing made easy.


Separator

No comments:

Post a Comment