Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Return to Past Adventures

So I will be moving back to kindergarten this year.  First Grade really felt like it fit but I loved Kinders once upon a time.  I think I will again too.  There is just something about the looks they give you with those huge smiles and big hugs.  I can't help it.  They are just to sweet to not love.

So to get ready for my new adventure into the past I am creating a theme for my room this year.  We will be "Wild About Kindergarten" and jungle pictures and decorations will adorn the walls and tables.  I have never done the whole theme thing so I have had fun trying to coordinate everything.  Thank heavens for a friend from last year who handed down all her jungle decor or I would have gone overboard in the spending department.

I am even going as far to make those adorable milk-crate seats from Pinterest that I have been eyeing up all summer. The directions can be found here! I found zebra print in black and purple!  I am a little excited about that.  I will take pictures this weekend and share.  I really hope they turn out the way I want them too.

So now that I have all the fun stuff taken care of I can begin all the paperwork for the beginning of the year... there always seems to be more.  Enjoy your last few weeks of summer!  I know I will.


Separator

No comments:

Post a Comment